No announcement yet.

Filling Station Freebies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it was Loyd Grossman - the man definitely had a British (singing) voice (I don't think it was dubbed on). and he was probably someone who used to play deadpan businessman-type characters in sitcoms.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I had the texaco coins and I also remember getting busts of kings and queens and footballers from my uncle from Cleveland petrol
      i also remember getting a texaco kite in the 70s

Comment

Tiger promotions from Esso.

I remember getting my food plate from my dad from there. It lasted 30 years, before breaking in 2.
        Jeep Swenson January 5th 1957 - August 18 1997.

Comment

The 24 Toasters from Scunthorpe ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQqUCd9zfS0

Comment

I was young and daft , just 17 in the 80s and shell were running a promo near Xmas time, Fill up and get a scratch card with lots of prizes of varying value available.
            wasnt planned but after filling up, myself and my mate went in the garage ,
            after I paid , got my scratch card, my mate asked for ciggies and when the guy behind the till turned around to get them , my mate swiped all the scratch cards from behind the counter.
            He got a stack of maybe around 70 and went home and started scratching.

result?

1 box of mince pies

tasted good though

Comment

Working...
            X