Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mohicans

Default Re: Mohicans

I think Beckham's version was best - though it was probably just "over the Border" into the early 2000s

As much as I like both David and adore his wife, as I alwaays have from the Spice Girls when they began in the mid 90s - what else can you say par he takes fashion to extreme levels and often invarably ends coming up smelling of Roses as a result as with his Mowhawk i feel!

80sChav

Weren't mohicans inspired by the native Indians in the US?

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Twocky61 View Post
    Weren't mohicans inspired by the native Indians in the US?
    Yes the traditional hair style of the Mohawk warriors was long in the middle & shaved at the sides.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Thanks Richard

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.