Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De Lorean

Made famous in the film Back to the Future the De Lorean was an iconic car

Sadly, like the Jensen Interceptor, it had dodgy electrics which made it a fire risk
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: De Lorean

I thought the whole body was stainless steel, it turns out the actual body is fibreglass with stainless steel panels bolted on!

Comment

Even without the Back To The Future connection these would be very iconic.

The story behind them is very interesting.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
        Even without the Back To The Future connection these would be very iconic.
        agreed. its one of those cars that will look great in years to come. unlike a majority of the vehicles that are churned out now.

Comment

I remember in high school a friend of mine and I were out on our bikes and we came upon this place with a big cinderblock wall all round it. Out of curiosity we took a peek over the wall and it was a storage lot full of Deloreans for as far as the eye could see!

Comment

Working...
          X