Curtains Haircut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtains Haircut?

Can any other members recall this extremley popular Haircut/Hairstle in the 1990s? It almnost rivaled the Mowhawk for a time I think I recall!

No thinking back as a guy just into his 40s I deeply regret never having/or and being brave enough to have this style indeed :cry:

80sChav

Re: Curtains Haircut?

Yes, I remember a time when almost every lad in school had curtains, along with a hoop in one ear!
    1976 Vintage

Comment

Comment

Does this count?

Comment

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
          These are the ones Mullentino mate yer!! This was a classic of the era ..... no doubts at all my friend!!

80sChav

Comment

Claudia Winkleman has curtains hairstyle
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I recall in my youth - you had either curly hair (like me - sort of) or Curtains or it really shortly cropped!

Anythinf else par those 3 and people wopuld not entertain you as a friend/being "in the in crowd " etc etc!!

80sChav

Comment

My brother has "wavy" hair and really wanted the straight curtains style, so he's straighten his hair every day then use Black & White pomade (the original waxy type) to keep it straight, horrible sticky stuff it was!

Comment

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
                  My brother has "wavy" hair and really wanted the straight curtains style, so he's straighten his hair every day then use Black & White pomade (the original waxy type) to keep it straight, horrible sticky stuff it was!
                  Cool idea Mullentino - all the cool guys had this hairstyle at school/in my youth!

80sChav

Comment

My brother always had a curtain haircut at school, he played basketball and looked really cool. But I think this haircut doesn't fit everyone. Last week I found Men’s Fade Haircuts and advised it. He looked up and found a haircut and went to a salon for that. He is 16 years old and it's so important for teens to look awesome, and it's okay. We were the same. But I think nowadays teens are overthinking their looks. I remember what haircuts I wore and if I couldn't wear some stylish shoes I was really upset, I was young so such things were really crucial.
                    Last edited by margaret24; 01-03-2021, 12:01.

Comment

In my youth , like many boys of the era , I had that 70s long hair with the parting in the middle, a bit like David Cassidy. Then went for a Kevin keegan perm in the 80s changing it to a flat top when the perm went quickly out of trend.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav
                        who are these Guys Mulletino?!!, I seem to know them from somewhere!!

80sChav
                        PJ and Duncan - AKA Ant and Dec from their Byker Grove / Pop career days.

Comment

Have you noticed that beards are back in fashion and shaggy hairstyles like hippies? I remember then, still like it! Style tends to repeat itself every 7-10 years. The most important thing I think is that the hairstyle you wear is comfortable and comfortable for you. For example, I personally wear a crown braid for short hair. God did not endow me with lush hair, but I have been talking about braided pigtails since childhood. Therefore, despite everything, I learned to braid even my short hair.
                          Last edited by Tyricores; 28-08-2021, 20:35.

Comment

Wow, such old times you guys remembered.

Comment

I remember this hairstyle very well. Most guys wanted it very much. In fact, this hairstyle was worn by the coolest guys at my school. The less fortunate had curly hair and could not wear such a hairstyle. But I always liked curly guys more . It is a pity that there was no internet back then and you could not find out more information from different sources. I love reading an all-types of hair blogs because I can find the information my hair stylist forgot to tell me. I find it very helpful because it helps me recreate different hairstyles, even tho I have specific curls.

Comment

Working...
                              X