RIP Emma Chambers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Emma Chambers

Emma G. M. Chambers was an English actress. She was best known for playing the role of Alice Tinker in the BBC comedy The Vicar of Dibley and Honey Thacker in the film Notting. Hill Who Died At The Age Of 53 She Died Of Natural Causes Rip Emma Chambers

Heres One Of My Favourites Scenes From The Vicar Of Dibley

https://youtu.be/Q_VeGFPY6BM

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: RIP Emma Chambers

apparently she died on wednesday i heard earlier.

not old by any means is 53.
    r i p emma
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

One of her brilliant sketches:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPsSzLnXJkg

"You know that stuff they're selling at the local shop? I Can't Believe It's Not Butter? Well I can't believe it's not butter. Then yesterday I went to Crookenden and I bought this other stuff, like a sort of home-brand, and I can't believe it's not I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I can't believe that both I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and the stuff that I can't believe is not I Can't Believe It's Not Butter are both, in fact, not butter."
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I never realised Emma played Alice in the "Vicar Of Dibley", so never made the connectio

How terribler it is Emma has passed away and so being so young too. What a talent and a laugh WWEmma was as Alice in the Vicar Of Dibley! Emma was pure Gold Class/Star acting the role of Alice I think

RIP Emma Chambers

Comment

Working...
        X