X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out there tv series

Hello.
    Re: outTHERE - 2001 to 2003

Does anyone know the name of a film that was shown on this show, with the following scene..

A woman is taking a shower and a man comes behind her with a gun but she notices him and climbs on the shower cubical. Eventually, she ties the man to a chair and then approaches him, shoots both he knees and then in between his legs.

That is all I can remeber from the clip and so if anyone knows the name of it, please let me know.
    Kind Regards,
    Crysal.

Re: Out There - TV Series 2001 to 2003

Originally posted by Crystal View Post
    Hello.

Does anyone know the name of a film that was shown on this show, with the following scene..

A woman is taking a shower and a man comes behind her with a gun but she notices him and climbs on the shower cubical. Eventually, she ties the man to a chair and then approaches him, shoots both he knees and then in between his legs.

That is all I can remeber from the clip and so if anyone knows the name of it, please let me know.
    Kind Regards,
    Crysal.

Hello Crystal,

Would you happen to have any more details about Out There? I can find an Australian show from 2003-2004 with that title...is that the one you mean?

Comment

Found another one. Out There TV produced a news magazine show between 2001-2010 called Matrix News Network, hosted by Richard and Kate Mucci. It appears to be American and dealt with paranormal and US government activities. Would that be the show you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal View Post
        Hello.

Kind Regards,
        Crysal.
        I can slightly recall this crystal, yeah but not totaly (or if I am correct)

as I have said elszewhere on the Forum - I recall watching a programe/film about a Horse (as at thisd time I was watching a fair bit of Australian TV - as you think it might of orginated from that was either in Australia/America or Canada - where Ranches are popular for Horses and a few said that it was a Black Beauty Film may-be - though I am unsure on this, but yes somehow/somewhere the film/programe you mention doers ring a bell! If I find anything out or gleam further/farther re-collections I'll post here Crystal
        ** in addition before my editing time is up - if you are really, really thinking the origins may lie in Australia - a few members like Mullentino are from Australia who'd be very willing to help you establish any other details if possible, as well as members like Darren on here who is mine of information regards TV or whatever

80sChav
        Last edited by 80sChav; 14-03-2018, 21:26.

Comment

Hello 80schav-drv fan

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately it isn't black beauty. It was from either japan or somewhere like that. It is a rare film and I only can remember the clip. I think it had the words "with guns", in the title but I am not sure on that.

In the clip I remember, the woman was in the shower and a guy came up with a gun and she noticed him, she somehow got onto the shower cubical and eventually subdued him.

Thank you again for replying to my query. Kind Regards, Crystal.

Comment

OUTTHERE TV - Clip Show

Hello,

The outThere tv show ran from 2001 to 2003 and it was hosted by a charactor named Eden. Two seperate hosts were used, 1 for 2 years and the other for the last one.

The show was aimed at rare, cult and obscure movies from various countries and generes, mostly horror, supernatural and drama.

The clip I mentioned in my questin, was one of many clips shown in each episode.

I did have a tapking of it many years ago but it is now lost.

Kind Regards,
            Crystal.

Comment

Re: Out there tv series

I don't remember that scene from anything... but it sounds interesting!
              Would be good if it could be found.

Comment

Working...
              X