Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Hat

I'm sure this must have happened to other people; not just me

When I was around eight years old, I stayed with my Gran & Gramps, most weekends. On those weekends I used to go around with a girl (also eight years old) who lived a few doors from Gran's house.

Sometimes we would meet this old guy in a wheelchair

To us he was a sweet old guy. Looking back, he was probably on his way up to paedophilia

He would place a Top Hat on his lap & tell us it is a magic hat. Then it would rise, To us innocent kids we thought it was fkn brilliant lol

He told us it was a rabbit and invited us to stroke the 'rabbit' Excited we did so until it popped out the hat & was 'sick'

He was obviously in the same league as 'flashers;' but both of us did wonder, when we were old enough to understand, if he went further interfering with kids

The last time he did his 'magic hat show' for us a policeman on the beat gave him a verbal warning & took us back home to my friends house & me to Gran's house.

Obviously the policeman didn't deem him dangerous or as he couldn't take us all in, he decided the most important thing was to take me & my friend home.
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Working...
X