RIP Dale Winton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Dale Winton

Dale sadly passed away Yesterday (Wednesday) aged 62 - though the reason why is unkown

Amoing many things Dale hostred Supermarket Sweep and The National Lottery UK Results

RIP Dale Winton

Re: RIP Dale Winton

Very sad news about Dale. 62 is no age. I thought he was a good presenter, well suited to shows like Supermarket Sweep and National Lottery Draw. RIP Dale.

Comment

Sad indeed came as a shock when i heard the news.
      R i p dale.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I heard somewhere Dale was not gay; that he was, actually, hetro-sexual, but played the gay as his part in Supermarket Sweep

Anyone know if this is true?
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

RIP Dale Winton

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
          I heard somewhere Dale was not gay; that he was, actually, hetro-sexual, but played the gay as his part in Supermarket Sweep

Anyone know if this is true?
          Great acting if correct..

The first person to start the tributes was Graham Norton who may or may not have been a cage fighter ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

R. I. P. Dale Winton. Loved watching Supermarket Sweep in my scruffy little bedsit on a black and white portable TV as a student.

Comment

im gutted another legend gone loved supermarket sweep rip dale winton

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Winton did the mid-morning show on Radio Trent in the early 1980s before David Lloyd took over - he didn't have that camp identity until he started Supermarket Sweep.

I suppose he was similar to presenters such as Matthew Kelly and Barrymore when he was on Saturday night television.
                I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                I'm having so much fun
                My lucky number's one
                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
                X