RIP Barbra Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Barbra Bush

Barbra who was married to George H.W Bush has sadly passed awaay aged 92 years old

RIP Barbra Bush

Re: RIP Barbra Bush

Sad to hear of Barbara Bush's passing. Being first lady must be a very difficult role to fulfill. I thought Barbara Bush made a good first lady in supporting her husband through some difficult times with grace. RIP Barbara Bush.

Comment

R i p barbara one one of only 2 women to have a husband and son as a u.s president.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
        R i p barbara one one of only 2 women to have a husband and son as a u.s president.
        True Darren - what an amazing, amazing achievement on Barbra's part this was too

80sChav

Comment

Agree, to have a husband as President, then to have a son as President is very special. Rose Kennedy had a son who became President, and may well have had three if it hadn't been for an assassin's bullets and Chappaquiddick.

Comment

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
            Agree, to have a husband as President, then to have a son as President is very special. Rose Kennedy had a son who became President, and may well have had three if it hadn't been for an assassin's bullets and Chappaquiddick.
            Maybe a husband as well if he hadn't been for against the Americans joining WWII & having a stroke.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
            X