Thread: british childrens show with magic, female protagonist, and animal statues

Default british childrens show with magic, female protagonist, and animal statues

trying to find a tv show or possibly tv movie that had a female lead who has powers and small animal statues that could come to life. I think there was a wolf and an eagle among a few others. I think she was closest to the wolf and somehow the wolf got injured. the girl could use magic to teleport, but other than that, I dont remember anything else. I think it aired around the early 2000's. Any help would be much appreciated.

Default Re: british childrens show with magic, female protagonist, and animal statues

I watched it, or at least part of it, but can't remember the details apart from that I think it was a serial

Default Re: british childrens show with magic, female protagonist, and animal statues

Shoebox Zoo-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoebox_Zoo

Ran for two series if I remember rightly. Great idea for series, and loved the animated characters. However never really felt for the main human character the girl Marnie.