Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC iPlayer not loading on Panasonic TV

Hi,

We have a Panasonic TX-55CX802B. Its about 18 months old. Approximately every week I have to complete a factory reset in order to get BBC iPlayer to load. All other apps and services (Freeview, Netflix etc) work as intended. When we select iPlayer we get a black screen, a loading wheel and then a black screen. I seem to have spent the last 6 months factory resetting and then re configuring my tv just to fix this issue. iPlayer works in the rest of the home network just not on this tv. We have logged the issue with Panasonic who say it is an iPlayer issue. Logged with iPlayer on-line support twice. No response yet. We have also logged this with John Lewis who sold us the set. They inform me that, despite the 5 year warranty, they will only take a return if the actual physical tv is broken. They do not cover software or application issues with the tv. This is equally frustrating given that the amount of software in a modern 'Smart' tv. It would be great to hear if anyone else is experiencing this and if you have found a way to fix it?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
    https://bit.ly/2K5cCC1
    Product animation studio

Thanks!
Working...
X