Typing Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typing Template

For all of you whose Office 365, or similar, has expired from the freebie period:

Rather than pay to renew, you can always type on a forum, like here and screen shoot it onto paint

So you could type here and after screen shooting to paint, then you can cancel your post here so as not to post here
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Typing Template

Another option is typing/C&P-ing as an email & either saving as draft or send the email to yourself
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Also in paint just click text & expand box and type direct on to screen

Then without saving the paint document C&P the text to where you want to

You can also save the paint document & post it elsewhere as a picture
      sigpic

Comment

So there are other options rather than pay for another year subscription for Office 365 or similar
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mb7b64
          Does that really work? Isn't there are kind of invoice number?
          I think he meant that you can edit the templates that you have generated already, but that would take too much time from my point of view. For example, I deal with cmr note generators for the logistics and it would cause me too much headache to right all the info for every order, so the subscription is 10% worth it.

Comment

Working...
          X