Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Room 101
    • People who have music on buses, too loud so we all hear it
    • People who play music, on there mobile phones on buses, why should we have to listen/suffer it.
    • Stares and comments when your children play up.
    • People who can't/don't see kids,or parents pushing pushchairs.
    • Bullies, enough said.
    Well my idea for the postings started and finished oh well.........

Comment

People who don't use indicators at roundabouts.. I am NOT telepathic!

Doctor's receptionists who think they are the doc and grill you before saying there are no appointments free for 3 weeks.

Babies with their ears pierced..... let the kid decide when/if it wants them doing. (sorry personal pet hate)

Men who sit on bus seats with their legs spread so that if you have to sit next to them you are balanced on the edge of the seat.

Richard and bloody Judy

WAG's

Carrier bags that split when you put just one grape in them... OK slight exaggeration but you know what I mean.

People who answer their mobiles when they are talking to you without excusing themselves at least.

Ainsley Harriott..... that man is too enthusiastic for his own good.

edit... sorry more than 5... got into the flow and they just kept coming.
      If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

People who say 'oooh you must be an angel to work with those people...(I am a nurse in adult autism).... they can bog off and ask my clients just how angelic I am.
        People who lick their knives while eating.
        People who block the blasted supermarket aisle while they discuss their neighbours haemorrhoids.
        People who ask what sex my kids are even when they are stereotypically dressed for their gender.
        Anyone who tries to tell me that all people with Down's syndrome are so loving....... sod off I know some who are real cranky buggers!
        People who use the parent and buggy spaces on buses when they dont need too and I have to wait for the next bus.
        Bus drivers who are blind to the above.
        Hospital managers..... get back to the real world!
        The bleeding heart brigade... not everyone who had his teddy taken away becomes a raving homicidal maniac... some are just plain evil!

er i better shut up now
        sigpic
        Mrs Oggy
        ~~~*~~~*~~~
        Count your friends amongst the stars....
        And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Loads on here I already agree with and know what Momma Mystique is talking about as have worked with people with Learning difficulties and mental health problems etc..

Other pet hates:-

Slow drivers.

Drivers who think they have to slow down to 15 miles per hour when passing through a speed camera. Why?

People who chuck rubbish out of cars.

Getting odd looks from certain people when I want more than 2 alcoholic drinks (I promise to stop when I fall over!! ).

Snobs.

Liars.

Bad manners.

Comment

1. The Kardashians
            2. Rap/Hip Hop "music"
            3. Bicyclists who crawl along at 2 mph (those things can go a bit faster ya know!)
            4. Kamikaze Kids (and their Oblivious Parents) -- They're the kids running round like mental patients in supermarket aisles. No matter which way you step to avoid them they keep coming right into your path as if they were in kamikaze mode. At a Costco I was once knocked over by a kid who rolled into me like a human bowling ball.
            5. Campaigners in front of shops who want you to sign their petitions.
            Last edited by victorbrunswick; 11-01-2012, 21:00.

Comment

Originally posted by pedro View Post
              Could do this for any subject but lets start with some your 5 TV progs (then & now) that should end up in the Lost Room

Big Brother
              Knots landing
              Dr Who (with Sylvester McCoy)
              Charlette Church TV prog(stick to making babies luv)
              Star Trek Voyager
              knots landing!!!..............but I loved that series you can't put it in room 101 fgs

Comment

Working...
              X