Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i get some help recognising some 'sports' music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i get some help recognising some 'sports' music?

Didn't really know whether to post this here of in the sports section but it is music related..

Can i get some help on a piece of music that iv'e know about for years but never heard the full version or know the name of the track.

As far as i can remember it was used as a sports theme - mainly used as a football theme (?) - on the BBC or ITV

I have an example of the music although it may be difficult to hear as it's part of a documentary and there are people talking over the top of it

Here's a link to the video, it should start at the correct time of 38:24 - https://youtu.be/QQV8KDPkCz4?t=38m24s

Thanks in advance for any help given
    Last edited by Mjdkernow; 16-08-2018, 23:41.

Re: Can i get some help recognising some 'sports' music?

Sorry to waste time but i found an answer - i posted the same question on the video and the owner answered - It was Lightning Seeds - Life of Riley

Comment

It does sound very similar to the tune that Central used for their Sunday afternoon football matches circa 1993-1994 - ironically, one of my oldest recordings on video was one of those programmes.
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Mjdkernow View Post
        Didn't really know whether to post this here of in the sports section but it is music related..

Can i get some help on a piece of music that iv'e know about for years but never heard the full version or know the name of the track.

As far as i can remember it was used as a sports theme - mainly used as a football theme (?) - on the BBC or ITV

I have an example of the music although it may be difficult to hear as it's part of a documentary and there are people talking over the top of it

Here's a link to the video, it should start at the correct time of 38:24 - https://youtu.be/QQV8KDPkCz4?t=38m24s

Thanks in advance for any help given
        Life of Riley by the lighning seeds x

Always ready for chat.

Comment

Working...
        X