Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 263

Thread: Name That Band/Artist

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,290

    Default Re: Name That Band/Artist

    Men At Work (or Men A'Twerk)?
    Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    170

    Default Re: Name That Band/Artist

    Quote Originally Posted by zabadak View Post
    Men At Work (or Men A'Twerk)?
    Well done x
    Always ready for chat.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    1,823

    Default Re: Name That Band/Artist

    but who are these guys?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4e9d51d2f4360f03a55c0397c704e2e7.jpg  

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    170

    Default Re: Name That Band/Artist

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    but who are these guys?
    Okay the guitars are slightly weird but I believe this is a Canadian band called Rush?
    Always ready for chat.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    1,823

    Default Re: Name That Band/Artist

    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn View Post
    Okay the guitars are slightly weird but I believe this is a Canadian band called Rush?
    Correct, my fave band...split last year after 42 years

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    170

    Default Re: Name That Band/Artist

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Correct, my fave band...split last year after 42 years
    Was introduced by a friend of my dads along with Steppen wolf and the Eagles. The guitars thrugh me a little as Geddy Lee played a double neck on a couple of tunes.
    Always ready for chat.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    1,823

    Default Re: Name That Band/Artist

    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn View Post
    Was introduced by a friend of my dads along with Steppen wolf and the Eagles. The guitars thrugh me a little as Geddy Lee played a double neck on a couple of tunes.
    Yeah they are a "dad band" which is fine as i'm a dad three times over, Geddy and Alex would regularly use twin neck guitars in the early years but having seen them tour on at least 15 occasions i have never seen these bizzare looking four necks before, having said that take a look at this......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 neck guitar.jpg  

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    170

    Default Re: Name That Band/Artist

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Yeah they are a "dad band" which is fine as i'm a dad three times over, Geddy and Alex would regularly use twin neck guitars in the early years but having seen them tour on at least 15 occasions i have never seen these bizzare looking four necks before, having said that take a look at this......
    I'm going to disagree, these bands really do serve all generations, being honest in my thirties but more and more people my age and younger are getting into these bands not always because of a parent but through their own taste.
    Always ready for chat.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,380

    Default Re: Name That Band/Artist

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Yeah they are a "dad band" which is fine as i'm a dad three times over, Geddy and Alex would regularly use twin neck guitars in the early years but having seen them tour on at least 15 occasions i have never seen these bizzare looking four necks before, having said that take a look at this......
    That's a fake photo presumably..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    33

    Default Re: Name That Band/Artist

    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    That's a fake photo presumably..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's Bill Bailey he's a really talented musician and uses comedy in his routines, look at this one.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8dZwXnMrRU

Similar Threads

  1. What's the name of this song? Or the artist?
    By Takeovermars in forum Songs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-05-2014, 10:56
  2. The Artist fka 'stockportyears'
    By DanTanna_Investigations in forum Introduce yourself
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 02:42
  3. Look-In cover artist
    By ecofugal in forum Books, comics and magazines
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 16:08
  4. Help me name the artist
    By LULU2000 in forum Songs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 25-01-2008, 15:22
  5. An artist and a rich Italian!?!
    By fergmum in forum Television
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 11:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •