The most beautiful place you have visited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The most beautiful place you have visited

In the UK it has to be Shaldon just a stone throw away from Teignmouth Devon.Its lovely there on a nice summers day

Comment

I don't think it counts if a person lives in the same place of course - certainly doesn't count as far as I am concerned.
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I've just spent 10 days in Australia visiting friends, it was beautiful! One of my friends renewed his wedding vows with his wife while we were there, such a beautiful country and I'm going back in the new year! ☺

Comment

Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
          I've just spent 10 days in Australia visiting friends, it was beautiful! One of my friends renewed his wedding vows with his wife while we were there, such a beautiful country and I'm going back in the new year! ☺
          Lovely....my daughter and her new husband returned from Australia recently (honeymoon) they also said it was beautiful
          Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Australia is nice at this time of year - where do you think all the sunshine and heatwaves go when it is dark and cold in Great Britain?
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
              Lovely....my daughter and her new husband returned from Australia recently (honeymoon) they also said it was beautiful
              I didn't want to come home.
              My friend and his wife live in Sydney, it was amazing to see it in real life rather than on the TV. I'm going back in the new year for a month. The flight is a nightmare as i don't like flying but it's well worth it! ☺

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
                Australia is nice at this time of year - where do you think all the sunshine and heatwaves go when it is dark and cold in Great Britain?
                I love this country too, especially the countryside, but my gosh if anyone gets the chance to visit Australia i would definitely recommend it!

Comment

I've always thought the Greek islands would be amazing places to see first-hand, especially Santo Rini.

I've seen some amazing places, from Alaska in the north to southern California, and unique cities, Montreal, San Francisco, Toronto, Los Angeles, Reno, Juneau. For natural beauty I would say Jasper, Alberta in the springtime. If I had the ability (in more senses than one) I'd love to see Yorkshire, Scottish islands, Holland, Japan, and Aus as well (where it's not on fire).
                  My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Ironically, my own sleep patterns at the moment have meant that I would have been awake at the same time as people in Australia would be!
                    I'm having so much fun
                    My lucky number's one
                    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Would have liked to have visited New Zealand even if I was able to afford to visit,too late now the long plane journey wouldn't like to endure that

Comment

If I was in Australia, I would have loved to have visited the buildings where Prisoner: Cell Block H was made to see if it looked like a real prison - I believe that is where Neighbours is filmed these days.
                        I'm having so much fun
                        My lucky number's one
                        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
                          If I was in Australia, I would have loved to have visited the buildings where Prisoner: Cell Block H was made to see if it looked like a real prison - I believe that is where Neighbours is filmed these days.
                          So they are both filmed at the same place?
                          I never knew that. My mum has boxsets of Prisoner Cell Block H, I've watched a few episodes and found it very good.

Comment

I'd probably want to see where Skippy The Bush Kangaroo once hopped.
                            My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post
                              I'd probably want to see where Skippy The Bush Kangaroo once hopped.
                              Haha! ☺
                              Skippy is what i call my Aussie friend, and of course he calls me Pom!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
                                So they are both filmed at the same place?
                                I never knew that. My mum has boxsets of Prisoner Cell Block H, I've watched a few episodes and found it very good.
                                I believe so - Channel 10 Australia's studios. Anyone from Australia would like to put me right with this would be welcome!
                                I'm having so much fun
                                My lucky number's one
                                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
                                X