RIP Liz Fraser and Carole Shelley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Liz Fraser and Carole Shelley

Actresses Liz Fraser and Carole Shelley have both sadly passed away recently. Liz was 88 years old and Carole was 79. Both had roles in the Carry On series, Liz being the most prominent, though she also starred in many comedy films of the 60s and 70s. Carole spent most of her acting career in the USA, perhaps her best remembered role was as one of the Pigeon sisters in the 1968 film The Odd Couple and she reprised her role for the subsequent TV series. RIP Liz and Carole

Re: RIP Liz Fraser and Carole Shelley

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
    Actresses Liz Fraser and Carole Shelley have both sadly passed away recently. Liz was 88 years old and Carole was 79. Both had roles in the Carry On series, Liz being the most prominent, though she also starred in many comedy films of the 60s and 70s. Carole spent most of her acting career in the USA, perhaps her best remembered role was as one of the Pigeon sisters in the 1968 film The Odd Couple and she reprised her role for the subsequent TV series. RIP Liz and Carole
    Really liked Liz fraser, a proper saucy minx...RIP LIZ , cant quite picture Carole shelley however.
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Another Carry On cast member gone - I suppose that Fraser could have given Barbara Windsor a run for her money in some of the films.
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
        Another Carry On cast member gone - I suppose that Fraser could have given Barbara Windsor a run for her money in some of the films.
        Loved her in cruising!

Comment

SAD TO HEAR OF CAROLE AND LIZ'S PASSING.

A PIC OF CAROLE

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Fenella fielding has died aged 90, star of carry on regardless and carry on screaming...RIP

Comment

I really enjoyed the work that Liz did early in her career. There was a small article in one of the papers the other day about the film I'm All Right Jack in which she co-starred with Peter Sellers. Sellers being the womaniser he was tried to seduce Liz by inviting her to his trailer and then pulling his trousers down in front of her. Apparently she told him to pull his trousers up straight away as she didn't want to be deprived of her lunch!!

Comment

Originally posted by akb48fan View Post
                I really enjoyed the work that Liz did early in her career. There was a small article in one of the papers the other day about the film I'm All Right Jack in which she co-starred with Peter Sellers. Sellers being the womaniser he was tried to seduce Liz by inviting her to his trailer and then pulling his trousers down in front of her. Apparently she told him to pull his trousers up straight away as she didn't want to be deprived of her lunch!!
                Yeah, i heard Sellers was a little *****

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                  SAD TO HEAR OF CAROLE AND LIZ'S PASSING.

A PIC OF CAROLE

I remember her as Gwendolyn in The Odd Couple
                  Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
                  X