Retro aftershaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Retro aftershaves

I use Old Spice (Champion) body wash every day.

Comment

I think that the smell of the aftershave and the fact that it does sting a bit is the main reason why I don't regularly use aftershave myself.
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

My Dad used to love Cedar Wood, I'd get him a box set every birthday

Comment

I'm on a retro aftershave hunt: Please, does anyone recognise this 1980's aftershave? The bottle was used as a record company promo for The Fall group so the label is hidden... but the crosshatched lid is very distinctive. I have no joy contacting people in the Fall camp, so hoping this jogs the memory of someone here. All clues much appreciated!

Attached Files

Comment

The only other aftershave I can remember as a kid or a teenager was that stuff sold by Avon in football or other odd shaped bottles.I can't tell how many friends parents had the bottles on display in their living rooms once empty. Seems almost like everybody back then.

Comment

Nothing beats the Hai Karate advert. Recall watching it as a child.

Comment

Originally posted by teepee View Post

There's a really strange poundshop in a town near me. It's full of Chinese-made rubbish piled high to the ceiling and most of the stuff is really bizarre. I couldn't even begin to guess what some of the stuff is. They stock some blatant rip-off items - last time I was visited there was aftershave called 'Burt'. The bottle and box was a dead ringer for Brut. I dread to think what is in the bottle though. It would probably take your skin off.
                we also had a cheap place nearby that sold nearly knock off aftershaves and perfumes.
                highly amusing to see bottles of chuuchi, Paulo , and Huge Buzz. On the shelves

Comment

Working...
                X