Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Our beloved pets

Originally posted by tex View Post
    Yeah i was (unforgivably) watching i'm a celebrity recently and the fear and even repulsion that people seem to have for snakes is unfathomable, i think they are fascinating but i'm afraid the wife doesn't share my enthusiasm
    I am with your wife tex.. I am repulsed more by spiders tho.

This is my other pet. Harry. A Long Necked Eastern Turtle.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
      I am with your wife tex.. I am repulsed more by spiders tho.

This is my other pet. Harry. A Long Necked Eastern Turtle.
      I'm guessing you have a decent filter in with the turtle ?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My boy Milo, he's 2 and a half years old Yorkshire Terrier, hes made life worth living again for me, After suffering empty nest syndrome.
        I was told they are yappy snappy dogs but nothing could be further from the truth! He's so laid back he's horizontal lol

Attached Files
        Heather

Comment

Milo is gorgeous Heather, i'm close to having empty nest syndrome myself after two of my three found independence pretty close together but i still have my son who takes great pleasure from annoying me.
          Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Nice dog heather i guess that syndrome means ur kids have left home.

Glad he puts a smile on your face.

Pets can do that to people.

Originally posted by heather74 View Post
            my boy milo, he's 2 and a half years old yorkshire terrier, hes made life worth living again for me, after suffering empty nest syndrome.
            I was told they are yappy snappy dogs but nothing could be further from the truth! He's so laid back he's horizontal lol

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
              I'm guessing you have a decent filter in with the turtle ?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
              We have a monster filter as they release a lot of waste.

Comment

Pleased Milo is not a yappy,snappy dog Heather.

btw I too am an empty nester. Takes some getting used to.

Comment

Re: Our Beloved Pets (past and present)

We had a rabbit called Snowy in the late sixties

Snowy died & Dad told us one evening mealtime, we were eating our rabbit in a stew

Turns out we weren't & Dad was joking lol
                  sigpic
                  Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Our Beloved Pets (past and present)

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
                    We had a rabbit called Snowy in the late sixties

Snowy died & Dad told us one evening mealtime, we were eating our rabbit in a stew

Turns out we weren't & Dad was joking lol
                    Omg that reminds me of a story about the black herd of our family !!

The inlaws comprised of a mum and dad who lived separate lives in the same huge house .

Had their own living rooms and bathroom but shared the kitchen ..

They had a nice daughter about 13 but two disgustingly horrible sons aged around 16, 14 and nicer one aged 12 ..

One Christmas when we visited the hell~hole , their mum and dad each had their own Xmas tree .. but we arrived to find the daughter in tears up in her bedroom ...

It turned out that the two oldest horrors had killed her pet rabbit on Christmas morning ... then wrapped it up as a present to her ...

So sad .... I hated going there as the boys were all older than me and used really hurt me when nobody was watching ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The inlaws comprised of a mum and dad who lived separate lives in the same huge house .

They had a nice daughter about 13 but two disgustingly horrible sons aged around 16, 14 and nicer one aged 12 ..

One Christmas when we visited the hell~hole , their mum and dad each had their own Xmas tree .. but we arrived to find the daughter in tears up in her bedroom ...

It turned out that the two oldest horrors had killed her pet rabbit on Christmas morning ... then wrapped it up as a present to her ...

So sad .... I hated going there as the boys were all older than me and used really hurt me when nobody was watching ....

Thats horrible beyond belief, but remember you reap what you sow.
                      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                        Thats horrible beyond belief, but remember you reap what you sow.
                        Mmmm. Well the eldest lad married a battleaxe of a woman and died in his 50's but sadly the lovely daughter led a tragic life .. she moved down south and suffered in a very violent marriage and died in her early 30's after turning to drugs etc ... ...

We only found all this out after her death ...

The cruelest of the boys is still going strong , he turned into a very odd character .... even trying to seduce one of his brothers newly wed wife at the evening doo of the wedding...whilst bragging to everyone ( who'd listen) what he was going to try to do !!

It's a funny old world ..

Comment

Hi Donald your original pictures are showing just fine
                          Heather

Comment

Terrible.. just terrible. Hope they got theirs?

Comment

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
                              Hi Donald your original pictures are showing just fine
                              Where. I can not see them?

Comment

Still can not see my dog pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X