Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 93

Thread: Our Beloved Pets (past and present)

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,713

    Default Re: Our beloved pets

    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    I'm guessing you have a decent filter in with the turtle ?!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    We have a monster filter as they release a lot of waste.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,713

    Default Re: Our beloved pets

    Pleased Milo is not a yappy,snappy dog Heather.

    btw I too am an empty nester. Takes some getting used to.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Christchurch uk
    Posts
    2,172

    Default Re: Our Beloved Pets (past and present)

    We had a rabbit called Snowy in the late sixties

    Snowy died & Dad told us one evening mealtime, we were eating our rabbit in a stew

    Turns out we weren't & Dad was joking lol

    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.


  4. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    867

    Default Our Beloved Pets (past and present)

    Quote Originally Posted by Twocky61 View Post
    We had a rabbit called Snowy in the late sixties

    Snowy died & Dad told us one evening mealtime, we were eating our rabbit in a stew

    Turns out we weren't & Dad was joking lol
    Omg that reminds me of a story about the black herd of our family !!

    The inlaws comprised of a mum and dad who lived separate lives in the same huge house .

    Had their own living rooms and bathroom but shared the kitchen ..

    They had a nice daughter about 13 but two disgustingly horrible sons aged around 16, 14 and nicer one aged 12 ..

    One Christmas when we visited the hell~hole , their mum and dad each had their own Xmas tree .. but we arrived to find the daughter in tears up in her bedroom ...

    It turned out that the two oldest horrors had killed her pet rabbit on Christmas morning ... then wrapped it up as a present to her ...

    So sad .... I hated going there as the boys were all older than me and used really hurt me when nobody was watching ....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    1,067

    Default Re: Our Beloved Pets (past and present)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Omg that reminds me of a story about the black herd of our family !!

    The inlaws comprised of a mum and dad who lived separate lives in the same huge house .

    Had their own living rooms and bathroom but shared the kitchen ..

    They had a nice daughter about 13 but two disgustingly horrible sons aged around 16, 14 and nicer one aged 12 ..

    One Christmas when we visited the hell~hole , their mum and dad each had their own Xmas tree .. but we arrived to find the daughter in tears up in her bedroom ...

    It turned out that the two oldest horrors had killed her pet rabbit on Christmas morning ... then wrapped it up as a present to her ...

    So sad .... I hated going there as the boys were all older than me and used really hurt me when nobody was watching ....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thats horrible beyond belief, but remember you reap what you sow.
    ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NEXT HALF HOUR.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Our Beloved Pets (past and present)

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Thats horrible beyond belief, but remember you reap what you sow.
    Mmmm. Well the eldest lad married a battleaxe of a woman and died in his 50's but sadly the lovely daughter led a tragic life .. she moved down south and suffered in a very violent marriage and died in her early 30's after turning to drugs etc ... ...

    We only found all this out after her death ...

    The cruelest of the boys is still going strong , he turned into a very odd character .... even trying to seduce one of his brothers newly wed wife at the evening doo of the wedding...whilst bragging to everyone ( who'd listen) what he was going to try to do !!


    It's a funny old world ..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #87

    Default Re: Our Beloved Pets (past and present)

    Hi Donald your original pictures are showing just fine

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,713

    Default Re: Our Beloved Pets (past and present)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Omg that reminds me of a story about the black herd of our family !!

    The inlaws comprised of a mum and dad who lived separate lives in the same huge house .

    Had their own living rooms and bathroom but shared the kitchen ..

    They had a nice daughter about 13 but two disgustingly horrible sons aged around 16, 14 and nicer one aged 12 ..

    One Christmas when we visited the hell~hole , their mum and dad each had their own Xmas tree .. but we arrived to find the daughter in tears up in her bedroom ...

    It turned out that the two oldest horrors had killed her pet rabbit on Christmas morning ... then wrapped it up as a present to her ...

    So sad .... I hated going there as the boys were all older than me and used really hurt me when nobody was watching ....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Terrible.. just terrible. Hope they got theirs?

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,713

    Default Re: Our Beloved Pets (past and present)

    Quote Originally Posted by Heather74 View Post
    Hi Donald your original pictures are showing just fine
    Where. I can not see them?

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,713

    Default Re: Our Beloved Pets (past and present)

    Still can not see my dog pics?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 15:21
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-07-2010, 15:30
  3. what pets do you have?
    By bumblelady in forum Fun and games
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 18-06-2009, 12:37
  4. A lovely christmas present LOL
    By dondons69 in forum Member's lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 15:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •