Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First video game console?

Default Re: First video game console?

I think my first console was called a Master System, it had a built in game too called Alex The Kid, then i had a Mega Drive, spent many hours on that with my brother.

My first game was <a href="https://hokery.sklep.pl/kategoria/do-domu/">Hokery</a>

Nes 8

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

It was Atari 2600.

I think it was Master System. I played video games all childhood and teenage. Then I started working and I had no time for games Now I play only on smartphone but not often. Guys, do you remember GTA Vicy City? It was my favorite part, by the way, here is a great list of games including GTA https://playmarket.store/android-category/action

Quote Originally Posted by Xilova View Post
    I think it was Master System. I played video games all childhood and teenage. Then I started working and I had no time for games Now I play only on smartphone but not often. Guys, do you remember GTA Vicy City? It was my favorite part, by the way, here is a great list of games including GTA https://playmarket.store/android-category/action
    Pong .. then Master System with built in Alex Kidd

Soon bought Micky Mouse Castle of Illusion and never played Alex Kidd again .. Astrix the Gaul was also fabulous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mine looked pretty much like this one. I can remember it came with a rifle that you could turn into a pistol by removing the stock/butt. I can also remember it came with a little tube shaped controller that had a dial on the top which you turned clockwise to control the speed of the bike, that jumped over the buses in one of the built in games.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails prodpic-32311.jpg  
    Oh to be a kid again with a can of Top Deck on a hot summer day, now that would be good.

That bike game sounds like Stunt Cycle by Atari, although the home version had handlebars like the arcade.

My first console was a Sega Mega Drive, after owning a ZX Spectrum +2. The things I remember most about upgrading were the much superior graphics...but also the huge hike in the cost of games!