Vic and Bob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic and Bob

Vic and Bobs big night out has returned to our screens, not everybodys kinda humour but i'm daft so i love it, been a while since the guys did any tv together, shooting stars i think, so great to see them back on telly acting the goat again especially Bob who recently underwent major heart surgery
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Re: Vic and Bob

I used to enjoy "Vic Reeves' Big Night Out". I especially liked Les, with his fear of chives, and love of the spirit level (or was it the other way round?). "Vic, I've fallen." Graham Lister, "I know doctors, dentists and architects...." Wavy Davy, Judge Nutmeg. "Oh Mr Songwriter."...

Comment

Oh yes, amazing times - the 90s were great, for so many reasons, and this was one!

I even saw the Big Night Out On Tour!
      Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by Clare View Post
        I used to enjoy "Vic Reeves' Big Night Out". I especially liked Les, with his fear of chives, and love of the spirit level (or was it the other way round?). "Vic, I've fallen." Graham Lister, "I know doctors, dentists and architects...." Wavy Davy, Judge Nutmeg. "Oh Mr Songwriter."...
        Hah thats great Clare also "the man with the stick" and mulligan and o'hare.....great fun! My wife just says "what you laffin at?

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
          Oh yes, amazing times - the 90s were great, for so many reasons, and this was one!

I even saw the Big Night Out On Tour!
          I wasn't aware of any live shows Zabadak, must of been hilarious!

Comment

I used to watch the original Big Night Out--late 80s was that? My clearest memory is the man with the stick. I think it was shown quite late on fridays?

Comment

Working...
            X