mourhino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mourhino

So Jose is up the road, i'm not a huge soccer fan but i'm kinda glad this miserable loser is no longer associated with my hometown and its great football heritage, my god he has the personality of a week old kipper!
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Re: mourhino

Originally posted by tex View Post
    So Jose is up the road, i'm not a huge soccer fan but i'm kinda glad this miserable loser is no longer associated with my hometown and its great football heritage, my god he has the personality of a week old kipper!
    He's supposedly gonna pick up £27 million pay off so he's gonna have a decent Christmas..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I can see your point Tex - but i think he has some kind of old-fashioned Rustic Charm too (so pardoning my Football Pun her) it depends "what side of the scorline you sit on" lol

I think in all honesty he deserved the Sack to be fair and though i am no Man Utd fan by afar stretch it's past obvious he was on borrowed time I think/feel as do many others

When my good friend Darren comes on here - who is the biggest Man U fan going who i have spoke to/with on the 'net i am sure he'll give an accurate answer of if he deserved the sack or not

80sChav

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
        He's supposedly gonna pick up £27 million pay off so he's gonna have a decent Christmas..

I heard fifteen mill

Comment

I heard fifteen mill
          So the report I saw suggested £15 million at the end of this season or £27 million now ..,

Probably both grossly over exaggerated

Comment

As a Chelsea supporter, I had a quiet chuckle to myself when this happened! Welcome to our world, Mancs!
            Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
              as a chelsea supporter, i had a quiet chuckle to myself when this happened! Welcome to our world, mancs!
              thankyou..i think.

Comment

Working...
              X