Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone remember The Krankies?

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
    I didn't think they were funny really. I saw them in panto once. Earlier that day we were having dinner in a shop cafe and they came in. That was more exciting than seeing them in the pantomime.
    I saw them in a pantomime too and they weren't that good. I didn't really like them to be honest though.
    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Hello. I feel a tad embarrassed to admit that I had a signed LP of The Krankies. Not my doing of course, but my parents. The Krankies where appearing in a local social club and my fabulous caring parents decided to get me this LP.

Comment

Is their name "The Sickos" in German???

Comment

Used to love the Krankies - though the "little boy" used to make me feel uncomfortable - though a great act.

Comment

Yeah, the Krankies were part of Crackerjack in the Stu "Ooh, I could crush a grape" Francis days. Couple of years back, they were on the Children In Need video with Peter Kay and the Proclaimers (they were just in the 'audience of celebrities'), and David Tennant semi-famously, after recording his very first scene in Doctor Who, quipped "Right, that's it, the stand-in won't be needed....you can send Little Jimmie Krankie home..." - so they're fondly remembered.

It's Friday...it's 5 to 5...
            It's Crackerjack!!!!

Comment

Jimmy Krankie was such an annoying so & so; I just wished they killed his character off lol
              sigpic
              Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
              X