worst football kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: worst football kit?

[IMG]http://www.dirtytackle.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/hull-city-****-kit.jpg[/IMG]

To have an idea is ideal, to have an ideal is idiocy

Comment

We Woking fans were ecstatic in 1992 when we were finally promoted to the Vauxhall Conference. Ecstasy tempered only by the lads trotting out on the first day of the season wearing salmon pink.

Comment

Worst football kit has to be anything that Norwich City wear. I'm a Tractor Boy through and through. That stupid canary is enough to turn anybodys guts.

Enjoy League One budgie boys (evil laugh).
        Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiop View Post
          Worst football kit has to be anything that Norwich City wear. I'm a Tractor Boy through and through. That stupid canary is enough to turn anybodys guts.

Enjoy League One budgie boys (evil laugh).
          Ha ha! That one on Kazboots post always reminds me of a cup a soup with green bits floating in it. Won't you miss the derbies though? They're great when you regularly get the upper hand.
          "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

I don't enjoy derbies at all, always very nervous beforehand - when Utd lost 4-1 to L'pool I was like a bear afterwards too. Didn't know at the time we'd eventually win the title.
            On the subject of kits, Wexford Gaelic teams once wore purple shoulders & yellow bellies which blended mid-torso to pink ! They've thankfully gone for something more defined now.
            Utd's grey kits were a monstrosity it must be said.

Comment

Originally posted by Aidanagain View Post
              I don't enjoy derbies at all, always very nervous beforehand - when Utd lost 4-1 to L'pool I was like a bear afterwards too. Didn't know at the time we'd eventually win the title.
              On the subject of kits, Wexford Gaelic teams once wore purple shoulders & yellow bellies which blended mid-torso to pink ! They've thankfully gone for something more defined now.
              Utd's grey kits were a monstrosity it must be said.
              So you consider this your derby? Hopefully you'll have another one to contend with in the near future if City continue to spoil football by signing decent players.

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
                Ha ha! That one on Kazboots post always reminds me of a cup a soup with green bits floating in it. Won't you miss the derbies though? They're great when you regularly get the upper hand.
                Cup-a-Soup, lol, I like that comparison. That particular budgie strip reminds me more of a pavement pizza.

Yeah, sure I'll miss the derby games but I am sure we can cope without them for a season or two until the 'Carrot Road Carrot Crunchers' have learned some respect and got into their feathered heads who really is, and always will be the Pride of Anglia.

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
                  So you consider this your derby? Hopefully you'll have another one to contend with in the near future if City continue to spoil football by signing decent players.

City would be the geographical derby, branny, but for sheer intensity of rivalry you can't beat Utd/Pool.

Comment

City would be the geographical derby, branny, but for sheer intensity of rivalry you can't beat Utd/Pool.
                    The most hatred I've ever known between two teams is Portsmouth and Southampton.
                    sigpic
                    'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

never been to an Old Firm game then Kaz ?
                      sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Originally posted by rossobantam View Post
                        I've been to the 'old farm game' (Ipswich v Norwich), lol.
                        Last edited by Kiop; 28-07-2009, 20:52. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by rossobantam View Post

I'm happy to say 'No'!
                          I stick to football south of the border, cheers.
                          sigpic

Comment

Watch this space. "Small club". LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Kiop View Post
                              I've been to the 'old farm game' (Ipswich v Norwich), lol.
                              ROFL! Good one Kiop.

I should of course mention the bitter rivalry between my own team Arsenal and Spurs.

Can I just say Branny that you are very welcome to Adebayor and I really hope he delivers for you. Kolo I have mixed feelings over.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kazboot View Post
                                ROFL! Good one Kiop.

I should of course mention the bitter rivalry between my own team Arsenal and Spurs.

Can I just say Branny that you are very welcome to Adebayor and I really hope he delivers for you. Kolo I have mixed feelings over.
                                We have something in common. I hate Spurs more than any other team. They have caused me much misery over the years especially in Cup competitions (with the exception of the magnificent comeback at White Hart Lane in 2004 - my favourite City game ever). With regards to Adebayor, i've been supporting City since the early 70's so i've seen some absolute rubbish, even as recently as under Stuart Pearce. To be signing the class of player that they are at the moment is putting a big smile on my face. I just wanna see that banner at OT ("33 years") come down. Then I shall die a happy man.

Comment

Working...
                                X