China moon landing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China moon landing

So the chinese have landed a probe on the far side of the moon, mankinds first return to the moon since the 70s hence making China serious players in the field of space exploration but i can't help but wonder why? America sent six manned missions to the moon and concluded it was a barren land and did not warrent further tax payers dollars being spent exploring it, so why do the Chinese feel the need to re-open the book?...conspiracy theories welcome
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Re: China moon landing

I was just going to say .. mmmmmmmmm ...

After witnessing real , live Dragons in Game of Thrones ... not sure what to believe these days .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Propaganda value, i.e. demonstrating that China is a leading player in science/technology? Part of the process of developing technologies that can be applied to other areas of space exploration with potential future benefits?

Comment

Because the Chinese are proactive. They are thinking ahead. Not 10 years but maybe 50 to 100 years.
        The Moon does contain large amounts of Helium-3, which is the raw material for nuclear fusion. This is a clean, non-radioactive process of obtaining energy, and you get even more energy for the same anount of Uraium-235. China also have satellites at the Lagrange points (gravity wells) that allow communication with probes on the dark side of the Moon.
        Perhaps, they may build a Moon base.

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
          I was just going to say .. mmmmmmmmm ...

After witnessing real , live Dragons in Game of Thrones ... not sure what to believe these days .

Thought dragons died out with the unicorns

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
            Thought dragons died out with the unicorns
            Unicorns are just an invention to extract money out of grandparents with granddaughters

Comment

Unicorns are just an invention to extract money out of grandparents with granddaughters

Nah, dont be daft!

Comment

TAKE THAT BACK!!!!
                Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

So who thinks ET have bases on the moon?...any opinions on the photographs depicting anomalies on the moon and on mars?
                  Its so difficult today to seperate the wheat from the chaf when it comes to film footage and photography seen on the internet isn't it?, also it can be easy to see something you want to see by power of suggestion an example being the face on mars which turned out to be a simple trick of the light.
                  I dont think ET would travel billions of miles to visit earth but ofcourse the moon is right on our doorstep and perhaps makes the idea more feasable,or perhaps you think we're alone in the universe and the idea of life existing elsewhere is just nonsense.

Comment

Fascinating tex. I have an open mind on this subject. Whether it is the Chinese taking up residence on the MOON or little green men on Earth the possiblities are all too real. There have been far too many sitings of UFOs to simply disregard them as hoaxes. I have never posted here before. An interesting thread. I was laying in bed this morning contemplating some more sleep when I had an idea about a history quiz thread. Simply post a pic of any momentous or not so momentous event that has left an indellible imprint on you pertaining to the latter part of the last century. Interested? It would certainly fit a thread called World Events. I will give it a bash by leaving you the first pic. This should leave to fun debate and discussion.
                    Last edited by Donald the Great; 07-01-2019, 23:56.

Comment

For some reason of late i've been a bit fascinated by the moon landings and have found myself watching more and more videos regarding it, even those proclaiming them to be faked. Some of the ISS videos are interesting too, with the allegations that they are bluescreened etc.

It will be interesting to see what the China probe comes back with though, as hopefully the images will be of a better resolution than the 60s ones.

I'm open minded, i really want the moon landings to have not been faked but I feel we'll never know the truth, hopefully this moves us closer to a real answer.

Comment

Well I was 'forced' to watch the very first landing and I recall my dad being very frustrated with me for not showing too much interest...

Comment

I remember a few of the missions but not #11. I remember #10, #13 and some others - exciting times!
                          Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                            so who thinks et have bases on the moon?...any opinions on the photographs depicting anomalies on the moon and on mars?
                            Its so difficult today to seperate the wheat from the chaf when it comes to film footage and photography seen on the internet isn't it?, also it can be easy to see something you want to see by power of suggestion an example being the face on mars which turned out to be a simple trick of the light.
                            I dont think et would travel billions of miles to visit earth but ofcourse the moon is right on our doorstep and perhaps makes the idea more feasable,or perhaps you think we're alone in the universe and the idea of life existing elsewhere is just nonsense.
                            post bumped up.

Comment

Sometimes wonder why i bother

Comment

Working...
                              X