steer n'go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone ever had this toy?

Yep, I remember that one and there was another similar one where you were a plane dropping parachutes onto a target, while looking through a viewer.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorQui View Post
      Yep, I remember that one and there was another similar one where you were a plane dropping parachutes onto a target, while looking through a viewer.
      I remember that parachute drop game and remember wanting it but alas, I never got it.

Comment

The paradrop game was called "Chutes Away!". Here's an advert for it:

Comment

Re: steer n'go

Totally brilliant. I remember it came with 3 discs (one country roads, one mountain roads and one desert roads if I remember correctly. The car radio was where you put the batteries. Those were the days. It sure beats Sega Rally on video games lol. There was a magnet underneath with the metal bit under the car and the magnet drove it while the disc rotated
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I remember this, great fun!

Comment

I had this in the 70's. I keep looking at them now on eBay. One of the best toys I had as a kid!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

This link may be of interest.
                http://www.car-collector.net/article...-62393819.html

Comment

I had one it was great . Had lots of different tracks for it.....thanks for the memories
                  petemax

Comment

Working...
                  X