Clear All

Re: Biscuits

Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
    My local poundland sells Blue Ribands
    Kind regards !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I loved those littrle Caramel- like a smaller Caramac but possibly with Waifer in them and Penguins

Every morning at my Grand-parents - who are both sadly departed) we'd have 1 or 2 Chocy ones from the thin at Coffee Time (which was a tradition round my way then) or 1 o and other non-chocolate ones with 1 choccy!

I know we are becoming a fat nation - but I have not seen half of these buiscuits in years - it makes me cry what the Goverment are doing to "harmless sweet treats" like biccy's and pop - which we always had as kids (unlike the real culprits of these mega-burgers and eat as much as you can establishments) and one I hope I don't see deterate further over the years I am still on this World!!

80sChav

Comment

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post

Jacob's Zing ? not one I remember
        Yes I remember them, got them at the local swimming pool, a treat after swimming along with Murphy Crisps and hot soup.

Comment

Sports Biscuits
          Heather

Comment

Wish I could try those, love their HobNobs!
            My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

I love the Gold biscuits.

Comment

For some reason I thought that Sports biscuits were similar to Malted Milk or Nice (pronounced "niece" as in the French town) biscuits, i.e. plain ones, but I can see that they were chocolate flavour. They made me think of United which was sports themed and was made by McVitie's.
                I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                I'm having so much fun
                My lucky number's one
                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
                X