Slowly driving my aged mind mad!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowly driving my aged mind mad!!!!!

heya folks.............I NEED HELP.......at the ripe old age of 39 im forgetting so much that im even struggling with the kids names, thankfully ive trained them well and they respond to grunts in different pitches lol......However there are some REALLY IMPORTANTE things i need to know!!!!the first and most important being the name of a tv show that my family and i watched aprox between 8-10 pm on a Tuesday night.......i think it was 1975-1977 approx.... Now heres whats gonna throw you hahaha...........im pretty sure it was set in modern times and it was almost a post apocalyptic type show with various bands of survivors being hunted down (im not sure what by though!) and all sorts of nasty thing happened to these folks ..........it was quite harrowing, I need to know or wont be able to rest. HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE. Lilia x

re: Slowly driving my aged mind mad!!!!!

Doomwatch? or more than likely..Survivors
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.se...ors/index.html

Comment

dya know this , the aged mind is a funny thing haha, as i was typing in the original message and penned Survivors , i felt a little spark of recognition!!!!!..........i think it was survivors indeed haha.....im now going to explore all my usual haunts to see if i can purchase it , how cool that would be!......any help with actors etc would be fabby , tytyty lilia x

Comment

good god.....i am losing my mind!!!! and my vision!!!! didnt even notice the link............it is defo survivors ty soooo much tytytytytyt x

Comment

heya again, just in case anyone else is interested...all 3 series's are available from HMV at £15.99 from Monday 26/3..............coincidence "I think not"..........I know what ill be doing next weekend.................

Comment

BBC are planning a remake of Survivors I believe
            sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Re: Slowly driving my aged mind mad!!!!!

thats a defo Ross. its starring...Graham(?) from the Bonekickers series on at present. If as good as original should be worth watching. Interesting to see what premise they use for the "end of the world" Most biological means have been done to death(pun). Though the wonder drug gone wrong, in I am Legend, was quite original
              The eyes have it!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pedro View Post
                thats a defo Ross. its starring...Graham(?) from the Bonekickers series on at present. If as good as original should be worth watching. Interesting to see what premise they use for the "end of the world" Most biological means have been done to death(pun). Though the wonder drug gone wrong, in I am Legend, was quite original

yeh a slight twist from the original film The Omega Man (which I prefer )
                sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Ahhh i loved this series too, was a whole family viewing thing where no one argued over what to whatch.... and that didnt happen often !
                  Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!

Comment

Working...
                  X