Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: The classic rock show live

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    1,913

    Default The classic rock show live

    Going to see these guys (n gals) playing in Manchester on sunday, went to see them 3 years ago and they really are very good. Basically a group that came together with a very simple format in mind...to play all the great rock songs from the past 50 years such as highway star, whole lotta love, highway to hell,money for nothing, sweet child of mine and many many more...really looking forward to this show
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmAeuJ_gW1Q
    ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NEXT HALF HOUR.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,468

    Default Re: The classic rock show live

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Going to see these guys (n gals) playing in Manchester on sunday, went to see them 3 years ago and they really are very good. Basically a group that came together with a very simple format in mind...to play all the great rock songs from the past 50 years such as highway star, whole lotta love, highway to hell,money for nothing, sweet child of mine and many many more...really looking forward to this show
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmAeuJ_gW1Q
    You lucky bar steward


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    1,913

    Default Re: The classic rock show live

    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    You lucky bar steward


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I know you would enjoy this Z.....full report monday
    ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NEXT HALF HOUR.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,468

    Default Re: The classic rock show live

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    I know you would enjoy this Z.....full report monday
    I really liked the track ( single ?) .... Never Before yet most Purple fans appear to hate it ..


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    1,913

    Default Re: The classic rock show live

    Quote Originally Posted by zincubus View Post
    i really liked the track ( single ?) .... Never before yet most purple fans appear to hate it ..


    Sent from my ipad using tapatalk pro
    good track , i think from the machine head album but not considered a purple classic in the same way highway star, child in time, sotw.
    ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NEXT HALF HOUR.

Similar Threads

  1. Classic Movie Clips TV Show on the BBC
    By akb48fan in forum Television
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 22-08-2018, 16:28
  2. Classic Rock Songs
    By amethyst in forum Songs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-05-2017, 07:35
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 21-01-2013, 22:30
  4. help with live action show???
    By meta365 in forum Television
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 12:11
  5. Classic Game Show Fans
    By HG in forum Television
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-04-2007, 18:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •