Liam neeson racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liam neeson racist?

Liam neeson has been branded a racist after comments made during a interview in which he spoke about going out at night with a cosh to kill some "black *******" following an attack on a friend. Neeson explained that it was a long time ago and he deeply regretted his actions but is this excusable given his frame of mind at the time? surely even considering attacking a random black man for the appalling actions of another is never excusable. You might admire his honesty but would he have been wiser keeping this to himself or was it a form of self cleansing? he is ofcourse a catholic and may of been carrying this torment around for years. I suspect this will be very damaging to his career as we saw with Mel gibson following his fall from grace, shame i always kinda liked him.
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Re: Liam neeson racist?

I don't think he was carrying any torment around, as he said that he went to a priest to confess shortly afterwards. Racist? I dunno. Stupid? Definitely! Why bring this up now? Because he made yet another "revenge" flick? Why not say something after Taken 1 came out? I think this was a way to get publicity for a lame movie with an aging actor which went tit5-up! A 66 year old man still making action movies killing all and sundry in his path? So tedious! Not something I want to see either. I don't think his career will be damaged at all by this. Just look at Mel Gibson, who has said much worse things, and is STILL making movies. I'm so glad that I don't own any of them. And I do not watch any film with Mr Gibson in anymore...

Comment

Re: Liam neeson racist?

I bet the people who racist's direct their racism at, aren't offended or anything like that

It's the do gooders that object

The recipients probably just think racists are assholes
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Liam neeson racist

in that case Ill go to his party just for the cake but leave right after I have ate it. Ill act like Im not having any fun at all even if I am. ;-)

Comment

Working...
        X