Doctors' surgeries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doctors' surgeries

Went to the doctors on thursday actually, got a same day appointment no problem. Bad news is i have another damn kidney stone, hurts like hell, now i'm waiting for a hospital appointment to have it shattered
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
      Went to the doctors on thursday actually, got a same day appointment no problem. Bad news is i have another damn kidney stone, hurts like hell, now i'm waiting for a hospital appointment to have it shattered
      Oh not again

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
        Oh not again

I have been using that phrase quite a bit for obvious reasons.
        I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
        There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by battyrat View Post

It's not that easy to see a doctor anymore.I did manage to see one about a month ago,but it was made that difficult I don't think I will bother again for some time until things ease off a bit.Just means like so many other people I will have to suffer with a much more serious problem for a bit/lot longer then necessary.

It's OK saying the doctors are still here for us treating other things outside Corvid, but it's not till you need to talk to one face to face you realize just how difficult that has been make and to somebody who suffers from anxiety and depression as well it's now almost impossible at the best of times.Hard enough just to make contact at times when things were normal.
          I tried ringing my doctors surgery a few weeks back, it took me 41 attempts to get through, started at 8am (opening time) eventually got an answer at 9.40 am, what i diden't realise as i sat impatiently listening to "all our lines are busy" was that each attempt had cost me 38p....£15.58 ! Now you can book a "telephone consultation" only and the doctor will decide if he/she wants you to attend clinic.
          Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Getting worse my neighbour took 3 weeks to get through on phonelines

Comment

Working...
            X