Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Keith Flint of The Prodigy, aged 49

Never a huge fan but 49 is no age... :cry:
    Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Re: RIP Keith Flint of The Prodigy, aged 49

I knew a few songs but i never knew his name till know.
    R i p k.f.

49 is rather young.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Apparently he took his own life ...

So very sad ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It really depresses me when I hear about famous people dying at a relatively young age like that, especially when they take their own life - I had a friend who was the same age as myself and had committed suicide just before Christmas in 2016 and I didn't even know about it until the following February when his sister had emailed me with the bad news. Now I know why I didn't get a Christmas card from him. I have had a few "ups and downs" recently, but I know that one has to soldier on regardless.

It's almost hard to believe that if one combines the ages of Flint and actor Luke Perry who also died, the total age is around 101 years.
        I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
        There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
          It really depresses me when I hear about famous people dying at a relatively young age like that, especially when they take their own life - I had a friend who was the same age as myself and had committed suicide just before Christmas in 2016 and I didn't even know about it until the following February when his sister had emailed me with the bad news. Now I know why I didn't get a Christmas card from him. I have had a few "ups and downs" recently, but I know that one has to soldier on regardless.

It's almost hard to believe that if one combines the ages of Flint and actor Luke Perry who also died, the total age is around 101 years.
          Some get to us more than others for whatever reason .. I still get a chill when I remember George Michael died ..

Marc Bolan and John Lennon were others that really got to me ...

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post

Here, here George mate - I agre, it is well depressing. Who knows what Demons people are fighting inside ... but still trying to perform on the outside for their "Joe Public", I know these feelings of doing things I love but fighting Demons too and I am not famous
            at all by any stretch. Look at Princess Diana as a Prime Example.

Though I never followed The Prodigy - Keith Flint passing away at 49 is terribly young to pass on as is 52 -for Luke Perry, though it's 3 years .... both the deaths are too young with Luke and Keith being taken too early

RIP Keith Flint

Comment

It’s crazy how many extremely wealthy celebs take their own life ...

I recently saw stats of American footballers who had average yearly incomes of 7 million dollars and over 40% admitted to having regular bouts of depression..

25% of Footballers in England also fight depression..

Comment

Blows to the head don't help (and I'm not being flippant!)...
                Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
                X