Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name that toy.. It's a riding toy that you sit on and turn the handles to make it go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name that toy.. It's a riding toy that you sit on and turn the handles to make it go.

It was 1989 I think and it sits down real low to the ground maybe 4 inches from the ground. You put your feet on the handle bars and sit on the seat and then you turn the bars from side to side to get it going. It turns on a dime when you want it to or you can go pretty fast just by a little movement after you build up speed. Can anyone name that toy???

Re: Name that toy.. It's a riding toy that you sit on and turn the handles to make it

I know what you mean,but can't think of a name..it will come

Comment

Re: Name that toy.. It's a riding toy that you sit on and turn the handles to make it

How the hell did you steer it? plastic or metal?

Comment

It brings some quite strange mental images to mind
        Heather

Comment

now now i didnt think you were like that heather

Comment

Not The Green machine?

Comment

Originally posted by nogden View Post
              now now i didnt think you were like that heather
              LOL I dont know what you mean, my images were pure.

Looks good daz.
              Heather

Comment

Nope not the green machine but good try. It came out in the early 90's. When you sat on it you put your feet between the handle bars an as you turned the handle bars from side to side it built up speed. The seat I think was red and the handle bars were metal. I think there was two wheels in the back and one in the front or two but close together.

Comment

Comment

oops didn't write on the post with the picture. It had a similar concept. Sits down low, turn the handle bars to steer and build up speed.

Comment

Found it on ebay!

Last edited by Heather74; 02-09-2010, 16:41. Reason: replacing expired picture

Comment

well done tammy, what did it say it was called?
                        Heather

Comment

Can't see the picture at work

Comment

Can see it now..gotta say,it don't look much

Comment

LOL Daz dont judge a book by the cover, a toy is only as good as the childs imagination playing with it!

Ahhh found it, also known as the roller racer!!

http://www.inthe80s.com/toys/cantremeberthename0.shtml
                              Heather

Comment

Working...
                              X