No announcement yet.

Any keen gardeners ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the sun has got its hat on so this afternoon is the first mow of the new season....maybe a little weeding if i have the energy
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Gardening is another hobby I took up at lockdown (alongside with cycling, yoga, and soccer). A really relaxing activity. I regret I didn't take it up at university. It would restore my nerves after exams really great the other day faced a problem with ... wasps which were devouring my grape harvest luckily I had a repeller by Everpest at hand which worked just fine. You always have to be on the lookout when gardening
      Last edited by Andrew Difrau; 18-04-2021, 19:55.

Comment

All planted up for the summer, ooooh my poor back!
        Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonyncan View Post
          Re: Any keen gardeners ??

Hey guys. Got my old lawn edger mower down, so now I'm thinking on getting some new way of keeping lawn in our garden smooth and nice. And of getting rid of all that rubbish I have got. They say that anylondonwaste is a good option to stick to. Can you share your experience on doing so?
          Usually I hire a gardener to take care of my lawn since it is quite big for me to handle it myself. But on the other hand it is sort of a meditation to cut the lawn grass every other day or say, twice a week.

Comment

Working...
          X