Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new poll

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
    None of these particularly floated my boat, but I'd put them in this order 1) button moon 2) trapdoor 3) supergran 4) A-team. I can't include Knightmare as I never watched it.
    surprised u never saw knightmare mate.
    it had a superb theme tune.
    it was the last thing on citv on a friday.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

nightmare but only if they just repeated the originals, no flashy remakes.

Comment

Button Moon lol

I reckon the producers back then had a discussion about what new kids show they could come up with

One bright spark must have said

"What about a black canvas with a moon that's a button and he could have a girlfriend that is a spoon & we could call the spoon Tina Spoon"

They must have been over-spent on their budget that year and wanted a show that would be cheap to make; more like free lol
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

None of them. Not because I didn't like them, but because I know they would most probably end up stuffed to the gills with PC dreariness and social messages. What's that you say? How could Button Moon end up like that? Hahahahahahahahahaha oh yes it could as programme makers just can't help themselves nowadays. Much better to just watch and enjoy the original series. Thank goodness for DVDs and Youtube.

Comment

None of the above
            DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Working...
            X