Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dramarama Help

Good Morning all,

i am am wondering if you can help me identify a Dramarama episode?

i think is is one of the earlier episodes because it had the opening credits with the theatre curtains, I know that changed on the later episodes.

The plot is about a youngish boy who somehow has a doppelgänger come into his life, this doppelgänger try’s to take over his life, follows him and his family, is watching from a distance etc. He follows them on a family day out to some moors (I remember loads of rocks sticking up out of the ground) and somehow takes the lads place, at the end you see the lad being left behind and the doppelgänger looking through the back window driving off with the family.

hope you can help as i’d Really like to see it again.

Re: Dramarama Help

I started a thread about a Dramarama episode around 18 months ago, although I think that it was a completely different episode.

I am not sure, but a wild guess could be Look at Me which was made by Central in 1985 and a series of the same name (I noticed a programme called either "Look at Me" or "This is Me") was seen on Sunday afternoons in the pre-Bullseye slot during the summer of 1986. The phrase "look at me" could suggest a doppelganger although I am just guessing.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Snap, from season 5 sounds like your episode.

Comment

Snap was made by TVS and was the second programme in the 1987 series - as it was made by TVS, the chances of seeing it again in an official capacity seems remote. I am not certain who owns the TVS archive these days although the BFI might know.
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Thank you too all who replied, it is “Snap” bonus it’s on You Tube thanks again. George 1978 your suggestion sounds intriguing, maybe I’ll look that up to. Great work guys

Comment

Only too pleased to help.
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
            X