Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Lion king

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    1,755

    Default Lion king

    Off to the cinema tomorrow to see the new lion king movie, have to say i'm lovin the recent spate of disney cartoon remakes, Dumbo, jungle book were very good so expecting great things from the lion king, the trailers are stunning....anyone else?
    ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NEXT HALF HOUR.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,318

    Default Re: Lion king

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Off to the cinema tomorrow to see the new lion king movie, have to say i'm lovin the recent spate of disney cartoon remakes, Dumbo, jungle book were very good so expecting great things from the lion king, the trailers are stunning....anyone else?
    Well my favourite movie of all time aside from Deadpool and Deadpool 2 is the live action Beauty and the Beast ...

    Not sure why theyíre doing a live action Little Mermaid when a version was done only last year ??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    2,241

    Default Re: Lion king

    I wonder whether Arsene Wenger will get an honorable mention?
    I am now in my 40s (just in case anyone asks).

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,318

    Default Re: Lion king

    Quote Originally Posted by George 1978 View Post
    I wonder whether Arsene Wenger will get an honorable mention?
    Iím clearly missing something here ..




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    2,241

    Default Re: Lion king

    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    I’m clearly missing something here ..
    There was a mondegreen at the start of the original Lion King film which sounds as if the former Arsenal manager's name is sung in the lyrics.
    I am now in my 40s (just in case anyone asks).

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,318

    Default Re: Lion king

    Quote Originally Posted by George 1978 View Post
    There was a mondegreen at the start of the original Lion King film which sounds as if the former Arsenal manager's name is sung in the lyrics.
    Ahhh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    1,755

    Default Re: Lion king

    So yep, saw Lion king today...very good film indeed, true to the original and all those great choons are still present and correct....GO SEE!
    ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NEXT HALF HOUR.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,318

    Default Re: Lion king

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    So yep, saw Lion king today...very good film indeed, true to the original and all those great choons are still present and correct....GO SEE!
    Nice ... I really liked the new Jungle Book so this should be decent as well

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    2,241

    Default Re: Lion king

    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Ahhh

    People get it eventually.
    I am now in my 40s (just in case anyone asks).

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,318

    Default Re: Lion king

    Quote Originally Posted by George 1978 View Post
    There was a mondegreen at the start of the original Lion King film which sounds as if the former Arsenal manager's name is sung in the lyrics.

    Iíve learnt a new word as well


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 25-05-2019, 22:57
  2. 'Kelly's Eye' - Tiger, Jag, Lion, Thunder etc,etc.
    By doctorbluebox in forum Books, comics and magazines
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-02-2012, 13:55
  3. Peanut Butter Lion Bars
    By www.doyouremember.co.uk in forum Recently remembered...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-05-2011, 04:30
  4. Book from 80's...or 70's, about a rich lion.
    By thattreeisfaraway in forum Books, comics and magazines
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 09:05
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-09-2008, 15:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •