Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Just painted this....

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    349

    Default Re: Just painted this....

    I've done a few painting by numbers, i find it very relaxing.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: Just painted this....

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Just finished this ..... Anybody else paint?
    Your paintings are really , really good ..

    They just appear kinda different to the other landscapes you normally see .. but in good way ...

    Different styles can be very lucrative ..

    I’d put them up for offer on Instagram ..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: Just painted this....

    Still missing a few birds though


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    1,758

    Default Re: Just painted this....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Your paintings are really , really good ..

    They just appear kinda different to the other landscapes you normally see .. but in good way ...

    Different styles can be very lucrative ..

    I’d put them up for offer on Instagram ..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks bud
    ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NEXT HALF HOUR.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    1,758

    Default Re: Just painted this....

    Could i be accused of shamelessly fishing for compliments here?.....certainly!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _20190803_133926.jpg  
    ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NEXT HALF HOUR.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    2,242

    Default Re: Just painted this....

    Have you ever thought of contacting a local art gallery? - I am sure they would be interested in your talents.
    I am now in my 40s (just in case anyone asks).

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    1,758

    Default Re: Just painted this....

    Quote Originally Posted by George 1978 View Post
    Have you ever thought of contacting a local art gallery? - I am sure they would be interested in your talents.
    Thanks George, i still feel i'm at the stage where i am developing the confidence to consider a commercial enterprise, i've only done a handful of paintings to date which are anything more than gaining experience and finding a style. Part of that confidence comes from the kind comments i have so far received from family, fiends and of-course the forum.
    ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE NEXT HALF HOUR.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: Just painted this....

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Could i be accused of shamelessly fishing for compliments here?.....certainly!
    Again that’s really nice .. they’re somehow different than the norm but in a good way ... I think to the right person they’d get decent money ..

    After all it’s the distinctive painters that find fame and fortune ..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    2,242

    Default Re: Just painted this....

    I would certainly go and see Tex's paintings if they were on display at an art gallery, provided that I can travel there - I bet that even Picasso and all those other artists started from scratch and probably had the same situation that Tex had.
    I am now in my 40s (just in case anyone asks).

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: Just painted this....

    Quote Originally Posted by George 1978 View Post
    I would certainly go and see Tex's paintings if they were on display at an art gallery, provided that I can travel there - I bet that even Picasso and all those other artists started from scratch and probably had the same situation that Tex had.
    Aggghhh !!

    I detest Picasso with a vengeance..
    I can kinda forgive Vincent Van Gogh and Monet as they both apparently had eye/ visual impairments so were painting what they saw ..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •