gareth bale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gareth bale

Not a footy fan but had to comment on the obscene salary offered to Gareth bale to leave Real madrid and go play in the chinese league..one million pounds per week!
    Not surprisingly the highest salary ever offered to a British player.....of course nobody can criticize Bale for accepting it can they?
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Re: gareth bale

I always confuse his name with Gareth Hale of Hale and Pace fame.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
      Not a footy fan but had to comment on the obscene salary offered to Gareth bale to leave Real madrid and go play in the chinese league..one million pounds per week!
      Not surprisingly the highest salary ever offered to a British player.....of course nobody can criticize Bale for accepting it can they?
      Agreed it is a mad mad amount of money compared to what Doctors and Nurses earn, but I tell youwhat though Tex - if someone offered me Gareth Southgate's Job or Fergie's (in his Prime, for a week and a week's wages), even if I contrieved to mess it all up - as i am not qaulified I'd do it for the money they get

I mean yep it's crazy money - but ore fool the Owners offering it, as it's only like Banking and Finance and nobody ever complains (well not after) at what the Leamen Brothers did to cause the 2008 Downturn (and look at what they was on money-wise) and same for those who caused Credit and Commerce International to go bust way back in the 90s!!

80sChav

Comment

That deal is off, now
        Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
          That deal is off, now
          Sanity reigns supreme
          Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
            Sanity reigns supreme
            Sadly, no. Real called it off because they weren't getting enough money!

Comment

When the North American Soccer League was around a lot of older players went to play in it because it meant a big pay cheque, & probably guaranteed first team status when they would be struggling to get one at their old clubs due to their age.
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I believe that can still be said to be true with the current setup in the US...

Comment

Working...
                X