No announcement yet.

What were your favourite 80s clothes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember the girlies wearing the pixie boots , me and my mates used to wear doc marten boots , i had a pair of dark blue nike trainers , spray on jeans , but my mate had a green lord anthony bodywarmer

Comment

Hi Steve!!

Id forgot Bodywarmers!! lol.. I had a green one and my mate Doug had a Fawn coloured one but his was special as it had Kiss patches on it from the four Solo Albums!! lmao lol.. id forgot to also mention my Obligatory Denim cut off Jacket Covered in heavy Rock Patches and of course to complete the set, my Heavy metal, and very tight jeans, also covered in Patches...lol lol..

all the best...

Rab ;0)

Comment

I never threw out my 'originals' till I was 23!
        sigpic
        Mrs Oggy
        ~~~*~~~*~~~
        Count your friends amongst the stars....
        And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Protest!!

This is a sexist thread! Just 'cos we men wear nuthin' but jeans and t shirts we are excluded.....
          In the 80s I wore lycra y-fronts with fur trim and was very popular down in the docks area of Hull! (not, I hasten to add!!)
          Dean.

Comment

Hi Dean!!!

Hee Hee.. ill bet..I looked the whizz in the Early 80's in my bri Nylon Brown and cream piped Y fronts held up by a snake Belt, Balaclava, vest and Jesus Sandals....the Sailors at Methil Docks loved me..i made £5.02 and a half pence...who gave me the half pence? they all did!!!! ARF ARF...SORRY ILL STOP NOW...;0)

Rab ;0)

P.s. This message may well be false..;0)

Comment

leg warmers were great as i recall , i still have a photo of me in the 80,s wearing these items with black or brown cords as i recall wernt we all just so coooool

Comment

just remembered what about those awful neon socks we used to wear , yellow on one foot and green on the other yuk

Comment

Well i must admit i was into Duran Duran !! i do miss my Brown leather mens pixie boots with fur lining and buckles, from Trueforms £24.99 in 1984 alot of money back then.

Comment

I had bright blue dungeree's thought i looked kool at the time!"!!!!

Comment

Does anyone rcall the guys fashion for tucking your pullover into your jeans? Well i did, think it was a pop star thing though?

Comment

Miami Vice had a lot to answer for white suits, with T-shirts, no socks, in winter, what were us brits thinking, ok in florida, Miami not Birmingham.

Comment

Originally posted by Oggy
                          Does anyone rcall the guys fashion for tucking your pullover into your jeans? Well i did, think it was a pop star thing though?
                          Sounds like a Haircut 100 kinda thing,along with legwarmers

Comment

Well maybe it was, but was I the only guy who did it then.........?

Comment

Nope I did it too

Comment

Then there were two.....

Comment

Working...
                                X