Ryanair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryanair

Isn't it time to boycott this shoddy outfit? hundreds of family holidays once again will be disrupted by O,leary and his tinpot airline after pilots have decided they will strike at the busiest time of the year, IE next week and again in september. O,learys contempt for his staff is well written even comparing his pilots to glorified taxi drivers.
    I'm sure nobody would choose to fly Ryanair if not for the "budget" fares, but even this the airlines one redeeming feature is not all it seems, after coughing up extra for baggage you are then expected to pay extra to sit next to your flight companion, and if you forget to book in online you get clobbered again!
    Passengers are treated like cattle and are then forced to sit through the mobile flea market served up by the fed up trolley dollies, the selling starts almost as soon as you leave the tarmac...Tea?..coffee?...pringles? Don't bother trying to go to the loo because the aisle is constantly blocked by somebody trying to sell perfume or maybe scratchcards or something else you would probably not buy normally, Oh and anything with the possible exception of tobacco can be found cheaper on the high street so forget duty free..BAH!
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Re: Ryanair

My cousins try to avoid using Ryanair after the way they messed about my Aunt when she had terminal cancer & wanted to visit Salzburg while she was still fit to fly.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Re: Ryanair

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
      My cousins try to avoid using Ryanair after the way they messed about my Aunt when she had terminal cancer & wanted to visit Salzburg while she was still fit to fly.
      This does not surprise me at all, customer service is bottom of the priority list
      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Working...
      X