Trying to find name of 80s/90s board game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find name of 80s/90s board game

I vaguely remember during my early childhood having a board game, that would have been late 80s/early 90s. I think the box was red and the aim of the game was to mime or act out what was written on a selected card, or maybe a series of cards. Each player had a stand that they would put their cards on, I think. It's hazy, but I've tried searching google images, but not really sure what keywords to search. Thought I'd try on here. I feel like one of the cards was 'act like a monkey'

Re: Trying to find name of 80s/90s board game

Try searching charades games?
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Taboo?

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
        Try searching charades games?
        It worked. I tried your suggestion and I found it. I had to go through a lot of images, but there was one tiny image that caught my eye. On closer inspection it hit the nail on the head. It was called Loco-motion Memory. I was wrong about the box colour, but everything else is there. Even a card that says 'Act like a monkey' how did my brain remember that?

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pickles4uk View Post
          It worked. I tried your suggestion and I found it. I had to go through a lot of images, but there was one tiny image that caught my eye. On closer inspection it hit the nail on the head. It was called Loco-motion Memory. I was wrong about the box colour, but everything else is there. Even a card that says 'Act like a monkey' how did my brain remember that?

Happy to help....sleep well
          Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Working...
          X