McDonald's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: McDonald's

Not sure if Maccas in the UK have it but some here seem to have a Star Trek Red Alert klaxon (from the OG series) for when something is ready on the cookers, it just goes off a lot when i'm in there!

Comment

I read earlier on this week that Rutland is to get its first McDonald's - the late Neil Innes would have probably approved...
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I have almost forgotten what a Big Mac tastes like considering the lockdown and most restaurants have been closed for the majority of it.
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
          I have almost forgotten what a Big Mac tastes like considering the lockdown and most restaurants have been closed for the majority of it.
          Since drive through openings there seems to be a lot more rubbish about

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            Since drive through openings there seems to be a lot more rubbish about
            There's rubbish from McDonalds in our car park, I can see it from my window, we get a lot of people parking up in my area, shame they don't take their rubbish home with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
              There's rubbish from McDonalds in our car park, I can see it from my window, we get a lot of people parking up in my area, shame they don't take their rubbish home with them.
              It's really annoying always someone else has to clean up after them

Comment

I like McDonald's okay every now and then, but their chips are usually over-salted for my taste. I don't think the burgers and sandwiches are that bad for people's health either, it's only if you had it every week or twice a week regularly, but it'd be the same with deli sandwiches with processed meats. They aren't my first choice but I've nothing against them, I probably like the Egg McMuffin breakfast item best!
                My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

I have just used one of those McDelivery things for the first time tonight, and I have been reunited with McDonald's food for the first time since the lockdown.
                  I'm having so much fun
                  My lucky number's one
                  Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Had a Big Mac, fries and small shake last night, used a coupon. They are the best chain for coupons here.
                    My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Originally posted by AdamScott
                      I really love McDonald's - I think they have the most delicious burger rolls. And this is also a memory from childhood - when you went there with your older brother, because mom was on shift. And for me McDonald's is tastier than burgerking - I don't want to offend anyone))
                      I recall in my younger days the packaging for the Fillet O Fish use to state 'made from 100% cod. That is not the case now. Still, nice though

Comment

Working...
                      X