No announcement yet.

Door To Door Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's how I used to buy dishes, getting one item at a time until I got the whole set

Comment

It was said right here - now people are more likely to come to you for shopping than let the seller in. Therefore, now the most relevant stores are online stores.

Comment

Now the most relevant stores are online stores. Direct contact with the seller is minimized. Which, by the way, is very relevant in a pandemic. I created an online store selling clothes and shoes at the end of 2019. During the pandemic, my store's sales have grown a lot. I learned how to use the salesforce dashboard to monitor and account for sales. And I understand that the digital future that I was told about as a child has already come.

Comment

Several years ago a man called to ask if I wanted some compost for the garden, reasonable price. I agreed. He then said he can put a good bit around the garden, but then it turned out to be horse manure, my word the smell was dreadful. I was not the flavour of the month with several of my neighbours for a good while that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
          X