Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
    We have now reached that moment in time - we have left the European Union.

There are even fireworks going off outside - anyone would think that it's New Year all

over again.
    I stayed up until 11.30 even though I felt rough but as you said it did seem like new years eve

Comment

I could'nt give a stuff/care in the World to be honest - to be more honest it's just another event .... what'll be will be what'll be 9or rather to coin the late great Doris "whatever will be, whatever will be, will be)

It to me is'nt like we'll be "Transported" back to the 70s as I can't see what people are fussing over with Bread, Milk and Shopping increases - whatever happens, just will to me regardless

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
        But we'll miss much much more.
        Highly true, Richard mate, highly true .... whatever people's views and nobody "really" knows if it will be good or bad like all these so called doom-mongers say

It is totaly pathetic - the entire lot of it - to me (and more so as we are only in a withdrawel period of trasition - which means we don't totally sign everything off until Dec) and even before then backword could be given/or and everything changes regards it!!

800sChav

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
          I could'nt give a stuff/care in the World to be honest - to be more honest it's just another event .... what'll be will be what'll be 9or rather to coin the late great Doris "whatever will be, whatever will be, will be)

It to me is'nt like we'll be "Transported" back to the 70s as I can't see what people are fussing over with Bread, Milk and Shopping increases - whatever happens, just will to me regardless
          I'm the same as you. I've not even been following Brexit news, i have no interest in it.
          Food prices will always go up, that's why i do my grocery shopping in budget stores like Heron or B+M.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
            But we'll miss much much more.
            Yes, Brussels sprouts at christmas, anyone here tried the mussels from Brussels?
            Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
              Yes, Brussels sprouts at christmas, anyone here tried the mussels from Brussels?
              Nope lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danniella View Post
                I'm the same as you. I've not even been following Brexit news, i have no interest in it.
                Food prices will always go up, that's why i do my grocery shopping in budget stores like Heron or B+M.
                It is of interest to everyone as it affects everyone who lives in Britain - I think that food prices going up has always been the reason for changes in this country - decimalisation, wars, shoplifting, and politics. It will affect a lot of things that we take for granted in modern life.
                I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                I'm having so much fun
                My lucky number's one
                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
                  It is of interest to everyone as it affects everyone who lives in Britain - I think that food prices going up has always been the reason for changes in this country - decimalisation, wars, shoplifting, and politics. It will affect a lot of things that we take for granted in modern life.
                  I agree with you George things will be different,new passports,driving licences,have a bit of faith in our country we shall see

Comment

Regarding passports and driving licences, I don't drive and never been abroad, although I do have an ID card which won't be affected.
                    I'm having so much fun
                    My lucky number's one
                    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Maybe trade with Canada can increase? I know I'd be happy to ship over all the jellied moose nose you could want in exchange for favorite UK biscuits and magazines.
                      My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post
                        Maybe trade with Canada can increase? I know I'd be happy to ship over all the jellied moose nose you could want in exchange for favorite UK biscuits and magazines.
                        Indeed a lot more

Comment

Anything's possible.
                          I'm having so much fun
                          My lucky number's one
                          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Mmmm...jellied moose nose! ....we lost Canadas greatest export three weeks ago R I P Neil peart
                            Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Stop Brexit man Actavist Steve Bray is not giving up his nonsense mouthing off outside parliament put a sock in it lol

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                                Stop Brexit man Actavist Steve Bray is not giving up his nonsense mouthing off outside parliament put a sock in it lol
                                It shows he's smart enough to know when he's been offered a pup.
                                The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
                                X