Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

Default Re: Soooo .. Brexit looms ..anyone stockpiling ?

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Yes, Brussels sprouts at christmas, anyone here tried the mussels from Brussels?
    Nope lol

Quote Originally Posted by Danniella View Post
    I'm the same as you. I've not even been following Brexit news, i have no interest in it.
    Food prices will always go up, that's why i do my grocery shopping in budget stores like Heron or B+M.
    It is of interest to everyone as it affects everyone who lives in Britain - I think that food prices going up has always been the reason for changes in this country - decimalisation, wars, shoplifting, and politics. It will affect a lot of things that we take for granted in modern life.
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

Quote Originally Posted by George 1978 View Post
    It is of interest to everyone as it affects everyone who lives in Britain - I think that food prices going up has always been the reason for changes in this country - decimalisation, wars, shoplifting, and politics. It will affect a lot of things that we take for granted in modern life.
    I agree with you George things will be different,new passports,driving licences,have a bit of faith in our country we shall see

Regarding passports and driving licences, I don't drive and never been abroad, although I do have an ID card which won't be affected.
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

Maybe trade with Canada can increase? I know I'd be happy to ship over all the jellied moose nose you could want in exchange for favorite UK biscuits and magazines.
    My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Quote Originally Posted by beccabear67 View Post
    Maybe trade with Canada can increase? I know I'd be happy to ship over all the jellied moose nose you could want in exchange for favorite UK biscuits and magazines.
    Indeed a lot more

Anything's possible.

Mmmm...jellied moose nose! ....we lost Canadas greatest export three weeks ago R I P Neil peart
    My teeth itch and my hair is scratchy

Stop Brexit man Actavist Steve Bray is not giving up his nonsense mouthing off outside parliament put a sock in it lol

Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    Stop Brexit man Actavist Steve Bray is not giving up his nonsense mouthing off outside parliament put a sock in it lol
    It shows he's smart enough to know when he's been offered a pup.
    The Trickster On The Roof