Katrina Devine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katrina Devine

A Northern Ireland born actress who moved and resided in New Zealand and played teenage schoolgirl Minnie Crozier in Shortland Street.

She was seen quite a bit in the mid 1990s in the Central region just after Children's ITV had finished and Shortland Street was on at 5.10 pm - she reminded of a pen pal that I had around that time as she looked just like her. Talk about Girl Power!

I was only a couple of years older than her, but God I got so excited when she was on screen, and even more so in around 1996 - she always seemed to wear the same school uniform when she appeared on screen and not much of a change in the wardrobe department, and she felt to me that she was already an adult at that point! I am certain that I wasn't the only Midlands 1990s teenage boy who had this deep feeling for her back then.

It was either her or Melissa "Angel" George who was in Home and Away at the same time - who needs Hollyoaks when we had our Antipodean counterparts providing actresses that excited us?
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Re: Katrina Devine

Attached Files
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!