No announcement yet.

Tea or Coffee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course coffee! I can't imagine my morning without a fragrant espresso. Coffee invigorates much better than tea and sets me up for the working day In addition, I always carry another portion of coffee with me and already on the way to work I drink another espresso. I can't imagine a situation in which I could replace coffee with tea. I quite often also look for new recipes and products for coffee . My friend recently advised me a cool website https://www.coffeeinformer.com/best-tasting-k-cup-flavors . There is everything here for coffee connoisseurs like me.
    Last edited by carofonow; 08-10-2021, 08:40.

Comment

Two or three cups of strong coffee first thing in the morning are essential, as for tea it has to be Earl Grey with lemon.
      I keep thinking about getting one of those little Greek/Turkish coffee pots and brewing up some of that ultra strong coffee that you might have on holiday. Then again it probably wouldn't sit right in The UK, almost like walking into a pub and ordering an Ouzo

Comment

Definitely tea. A strong English Breakfast to be specific.

Family were tea drinkers and grew up with the Chimps and Tea Folk ads, so brainwashed early!

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
          Green Tea or Peppermint Tea when I get up,followed by coffee then a tea with milk.I like to have alternative brews during the day.After tea it's a slice lemon teaspoon honey with hot water keep cold at bay
          There you go.... variety, it doesn't have to be one or the other.

Comment

In 2019 I bought a box of Brooke Bond Everyday Blend although they were bags rather than leaves. I think they must have been a one off because they don't seem to be on sale now. Brooke Bond previously produced an economy brand called D which was still being sold around 10 years ago from pound shops. Unilever currently owns Brooke Bond and it is a very prominent brand of tea in India.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonraker View Post
              Re: Tea or Coffee?

Tea in the morning. Coffee after I get home from work. Tea before bedtime... Yes bedtime
              OMG. This is exactly the same as what I do.

Comment

Depends, if I need to focus or wake up then coffee, anything else tea.

Comment

I've loved tea all my life and couldn't stand coffee, but when I started dating my boyfriend, he showed me that coffee can be delicious

Comment

Working...
                  X