Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 87

Thread: Winter

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    3,395

    Default Re: Winter

    All the ice went on Thursday - Monday's cold weather is a distance memory now.
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

  2. #72

    Default Re: Winter

    Getting ready for storm Dennis great another miserable weekend

  3. #73
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    178

    Default Re: Winter

    Is everywhere half under water now? Terrible scenes from Yorkshire... good thoughts for all!
    My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

  4. #74

    Default Re: Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by beccabear67 View Post
    Is everywhere half under water now? Terrible scenes from Yorkshire... good thoughts for all!
    There has been a lot of floods lately the next storm brewing is called Ellen

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    2,319

    Default Re: Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    There has been a lot of floods lately the next storm brewing is called Ellen
    Well if Ellen's brewing i'll have a tea two sugars
    My teeth itch and my hair is scratchy

  6. #76

    Default Re: Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Well if Ellen's brewing i'll have a tea two sugars
    and milk

  7. #77

    Default Re: Winter

    More gales & rain are focused storm Ellen also it says 8 inches of snow on the way

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    2,319

    Default Re: Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    More gales & rain are focused storm Ellen also it says 8 inches of snow on the way
    Oh heck, i expect the country will grind to a halt again
    My teeth itch and my hair is scratchy

  9. #79

    Default Re: Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Oh heck, i expect the country will grind to a halt again
    It has been a rough night gales & rain no end to winter

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,718

    Default Re: Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    It has been a rough night gales & rain no end to winter
    I was awakened by the storms the other night ( 3am) . .. gale force winds , driving rain and hail stones .. 2C and it felt cold even inside..

    Then I realised that there we’re homeless guys sleeping rough outside .. sooo very upsetting


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Similar Threads

  1. Empire Stores Autumn/Winter 1994
    By glasgowfranko1981 in forum Miscellaneous memories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-10-2014, 17:33
  2. The Winter of Discontent, 1978-79
    By stockportyears in forum World events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 17-05-2014, 18:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •